Customizing Payment Method
YoPrint allows you to manually record payments outside of your Payment Processor integrations. By default you can choose between Cash, Bank Transfer and Credit Card, but you can also add anything else that's relevant to your business. In this article, we will walk you through the process of adding a new Payment Method, in this case Check.
Creating a New Payment Method
- Navigate to https://app.yoprint.com/setting/overview.
- On the Settings sidebar, click on Payment Method.
- Click on + Payment Method and create a new payment method.
Tip: Save time by setting the most commonly used Payment Method as default.
Using the New Payment Method
To use the new payment method, let's head over to an existing Sales Order.
- Click the + icon on the Payments section on the right side and click Other.
- Select the new Payment Method