In this article
YoPrint allow you to configure your own Payment Terms as presets, so that you can save time entering data. In this article, we will walk you through the process of managing your Payment Terms presets.
Creating Payment Terms
Let's assume your typical order terms are 30% deposit due 15 days after an order has been created and full amount due 30 days after an order has been fulfilled. Let's create a Payment Term preset for this.
- Navigate to https://app.yoprint.com/setting/overview
- Click on Payment Term on the Settings sidebar.
- Click on + Payment Term.
- Give your Payment Term a unique name and set the conditions as you like. In this case, we will be using the scenario used above.
Using Payment Terms In A Sales Order
Now that your new Payment Term has been created, here is how to use it in a Sales Order.
- First, create a new Sales Order.
- Next, click on the Edit Payment Terms icon located at the right side of the Sales Order draft.
- Select your Payment Term and Save it.
- Proceed with your Sales Order to create it. Once your Sales Order is created, our system auto-calculates the deposit to be paid based on the conditions of the Payment Term.
Tip: Save time by setting your most frequently used Payment Term as default so it gets automatically applied to all new Sales Order
One Time Payment Terms
Our select Payment Term dialog is flexible and allows you to customize Payment Terms per order basis for those one time use cases. You can freely change the full amount due date, deposit due date, is deposit required and the deposit percentage at any time.
Note: You can only edit the Payment Terms in a draft Sales Order. To edit, navigate to the Quick Actions button and click on Edit Order.