Message Delivery Status
In this article
YoPrint proactively tracks the delivery status of every email sent. Emails may fail to send for various reasons, with the most common one being a typo. Here, we will walk you through how you can fix this issue.
Checking Message Delivery Status
- Navigate to https://app.yoprint.com/message and double-click on any messages you would like to reply to.
Handling Bounced Emails
- If your message fails to deliver to the customer, you will receive a notification that will say Bounced.
- You will also receive an email notification.
There are three Delivery Statuses:
Pending - The email was in the process of sending to the recipient.
Bounced - The email was unable to deliver due to some error.
Delivered - The email was successfully sent to the recipient.
Fixing the Error
The most common reason for failed delivery is a typo. You can quickly fix this by following these steps.
- Go to the message and click on the pencil icon next to the customer's name.
- Click ⋮ and choose Edit Contact.
- As you can see, we've got a typo in the email address. Correct the mistake and click Save to fix the issue.
- After correcting the typo, click Retry Failed? to send the message again.
- Once you've delivered the message successfully, it will say Delivered.