Configuring Square Payments
YoPrint Square Payments allows your business to collect payments in-person or online using your Square account. In this article, we will help you set up your Square account with YoPrint. To accomplish this, we must perform a 2 way link. We first link YoPrint in Square. We then link Square in YoPrint.
Step 1: Create an Application in Square
- Log in to your Square account at https://squareup.com/login.
- Navigate to https://connect.squareup.com/apps.
- Click on New Application
- Fill in "YoPrint" for Application Name
- Click Create Application
- Keep this page open.
If you have already created an Application specific to YoPrint, you can access it at https://connect.squareup.com/apps
Step 2: Configure Square Webhook
Navigate to https://app.yoprint.com/setting/payment-gateway and copy the Webhook URL.
- Navigate to https://connect.squareup.com/apps and select your YoPrint app.
Click Webhooks on the sidebar.
- Click Enabled under Enable Webhooks.
- Paste the Webhook URL into Notification URL field.
- Click save.
Step 3: Link Square in YoPrint
Navigate to https://app.yoprint.com/setting/payment-gateway.
- Reference Credentials section of Square Application page.
- Before you begin - make sure your square is in "production settings".
- Copy Application ID and Personal Access Token from Square into YoPrint.
- We will start fetching your available Location. Once fetched, select a Location. This location will be used to collect payments online.
- Select Webhook Locations. These locations will be used to sync your in-person payments into YoPrint.
Reference Webhooks section of Square Application page.
- Copy Signature Key from Square page into Webhook Signature field.
- Tick Enable Online Payment if you wish to collect payments online.
- Toggle Enable on.
- Click Save.
Your set up is now complete.
Using In-Person Sync
You must add the Sales Order ID into the note field of your line item
- You can manually key in the Sales Order ID. Example SO0001.
- You can scan the barcode on the Sales Order PDF. Example y9-0p-ord-1.
- Each line item can only contain 1 Sales Order ID.