YoPrint comes with the stock take feature to help you tally up your inventory and keep the count up-to-date. In this article, we will walk you through the process of adjusting your stock with Stock Take.
- Navigate to https://app.yoprint.com/stock-control/stock-management/stock-adjustment.
- Click on Stock Take and select the warehouse to conduct your stock take.
- Under the New Quantity column, you can adjust the item amount by keying in the actual amount.
- Once you have made the necessary adjustments, click on Finalize to preview the total adjustments made. You still have an opportunity to perform additional adjustments by clicking Edit.
- When you are done, click Create. A confirmation pop up will show and you can view the stock adjustment record by clicking on stock adjustment.