In this article
This article will talk about creating inventory adjustments outside of Purchase Orders.
Creating Stock Adjustment
- Navigate to https://app.yoprint.com/stock-control/stock-management/stock-adjustment.
- Click + Stock Adjustment.
- Select the desired warehouse if you have multiple warehouses.
- Under the Reasons section, you can select the pre-configured reasons or key in the reason for this adjustment. In this case, we will choose Returned.
- Search and select the item to be updated. You can add as many items as you need by clicking on + Item.
- Click Create to complete the adjustment.
Adding Stock Adjustment Reasons
- Navigate to https://app.yoprint.com/setting/overview.
- Click on the Stock Adj. Reasons at the Sidebar and click on + Stock Adjustment Reason.
- Key in the reason and create it.