Configuring QuickBooks Online
YoPrint QuickBooks Online integration allows you to automatically Sales Orders, Invoices, and Purchase Orders automatically to QuickBooks. This article will guide you in linking your QuickBooks Online account to YoPrint.
Before connecting your QuickBooks to YoPrint, make sure your shipping, discount, and deposit accounts are turned on in your setting as follows:
If you are new to QuickBooks Online, make sure your respective tax accounts are setup correctly. If you haven't, go to your QuickBooks Online dashboard > tax to set it up.
To connect YoPrint with QuickBooks:
- Navigate to https://app.yoprint.com/setting/apps
Click integrate on the QuickBooks row.
- You will now be redirected to QuickBooks Online page.
- Log in to your account if you have not logged in.
Select the QuickBooks account you wish to sync to if prompted.
- You will be redirected back to YoPrint at this point.
- Select the correct mapping for your Accounts and Tax Accounts.
In the Tax Accounts, you can map different QuickBooks Tax Rate to YoPrint Tax as follows:
- Click Save. If your QuickBooks integration is setup correctly - you should see the "Sync Active" label.
YoPrint will now sync with your QuickBooks Online account automatically.
YoPrint to Quickbooks Sync Relation
||QuickBooks|| Sync Frequency
|Sales Order||Invoice||Immediate (within 1 minute)|
|Purchase Order||Bill||Immediate (within 1 minute)|
A Sales Order may have multiple invoices due to multiple shipments with different addresses. eg: If a sales order has 1 shipment to California, and another shipment to Seattle, our system will generate 2 invoices. This is a sales tax compliance requirement.