Configuring QuickBooks Online
YoPrint QuickBooks Online integration allows you to automatically Sales Orders, Invoices and Purchase Orders automatically to QuickBooks. This article will guide you in linking your QuickBooks Online account in YoPrint.
Before connecting your QuickBook to YoPrint, make sure your shipping, discount and deposit accounts are turned on in your setting as follows:
If you are new to QuickBooks Online, make sure your respective tax accounts are setup correctly. If you haven't, go your QuickBooks Online dashboard > tax to set it up.
To connect YoPrint with QuickBook:
- Navigate to https://app.yoprint.com/setting/apps
Click integrate on the QuickBooks row.
- You will now be redirected to QuickBooks Online page.
- Log in to your account if you have not logged in.
Select the QuickBooks account you wish to sync to if prompted.
- You will be redirected back to YoPrint at this point.
- Select the correct mapping for your Accounts, and Tax Accounts.
In the Tax Accounts, you can map different QuickBook Tax Rate to YoPrint Tax as follows:
- Click Save. If your QuickBook integration is setup correctly - you should see the "Sync Active" label.
YoPrint will now sync with your QuickBooks Online account automatically.
YoPrint to Quickbook Sync Relation
||QuickBook|| Sync Frequency
|Sales Order||Invoice||Immediate (within 1 minute)|
|Purchase Order||Bill||Immediate (within 1 minute)|
A Sales Order may have multiple invoices due to multiple of shipments with different addresses. eg: If a sales orders has 1 shipment to California, and another shipment to Seattle, our system will generate 2 invoices. This is a sales tax compliance requirement.