Get Estimated Shipping Rate
In this article, we will show you how to use the shipping integrations to get an estimated rate for Quotes / Sales Orders. We will use the UPS integration as an example.
You can get a shipping estimate when creating a new Quote / Sales Order or when editing an existing one.
- Navigate to https://app.yoprint.com/quote and click on + Quote button.
- Select the customer or add a new one.
- Add a new job to the Quote.
- Add a product.
- Click on the add shipment button.
- Select the UPS shipping method and click Get estimated rate.
- Fill in the required information and click Get Rates. Once a rate is displayed, click on the + icon on the desired UPS service and click Apply
- At this point, the estimated rate will be copied over. You also have the option to make changes to the shipping charge (i.e rounding up the cost).
- Click Create or Save.